First Foxhunt

  • W2AGN
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Well, I tried. Heard K4BAI early, but weak with QSB. Gave a call, and was sure I
      heard him come back to me. Sent the info, and, as he faded, heard "QSL __ON."
      Thinking that was "QSL JOHN" , I went looking for W5KDJ. As it turned out, K4BAI
      was working someone else. He DID hear me, but we did not have a QSO.

      Heard the hounds calling Chuck, but never heard him.

      Maybe better tonight on 40M.

      --
      John - W2AGN