Re: Circuit cellar article on RF sig gen

  • wh7hg
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Hummel" <rshummel1@...> wrote:

      > The complete article for the "nimblesig" RF signal generator and
      > power meter is available on line at http://www.circuitcellar.com/ It
      > is in HTML format sorry no PDF.

      Errr ... actually, if you go to the last page, there is a PDF of the
      entire article available. It also has a pointer to the code which
      makes it rock even more.

      Best regards,

      Kludge
    • Marc OlaniĆ©
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
        > It is in HTML format sorry no
        > PDF.

        Page 8
        http://www.circuitcellar.com/archives/viewable/Alldread208/Alldread-208.pdf
        :-)

        Files are located in
        ftp://ftp.circuitcellar.com/pub/Circuit_Cellar/2007/208
        In the archive
        Alldread-208.zip
        (alas, no PCB )
        73++

        Marc f6itu
      • Giancarlo
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Hummel" <rshummel1@...> wrote:

          > The complete article for the "nimblesig" RF signal generator and
          power
          > meter is available on line at http://www.circuitcellar.com/ It is in
          > HTML format sorry no PDF. You can also request a free trial issue
          > that just happens to be this months issue with the article in it.
          Hope
          > this helps Russ

          Hi Russ and all,

          there is a .pdf copy that can be downloaded the end of the article.

          73

          Gian
          I7SWX
        • John
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
            Read a bit further on the web page. This article is downloadable and
            savable as a PDF.
            Looks interesting and I need a signal generator. This will probably be
            the one...
            73,
            John, W9JGO