Circuit cellar article on RF sig gen

  • Russ Hummel
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
      The complete article for the "nimblesig" RF signal generator and power
      meter is available on line at http://www.circuitcellar.com/ It is in
      HTML format sorry no PDF. You can also request a free trial issue
      that just happens to be this months issue with the article in it. Hope
      this helps Russ
    • Dupont Francis
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
        Russ Hummel a écrit :
        > The complete article for the "nimblesig" RF signal generator and power
        > meter is available on line at http://www.circuitcellar.com/ It is in
        > HTML format sorry no PDF. You can also request a free trial issue
        > that just happens to be this months issue with the article in it. Hope
        > this helps Russ

        the pdf is here:

        http://www.circuitcellar.com/archives/viewable/Alldread208/Alldread-208.pdf

        Francis
      • wh7hg
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Hummel" <rshummel1@...> wrote:

          > The complete article for the "nimblesig" RF signal generator and
          > power meter is available on line at http://www.circuitcellar.com/ It
          > is in HTML format sorry no PDF.

          Errr ... actually, if you go to the last page, there is a PDF of the
          entire article available. It also has a pointer to the code which
          makes it rock even more.

          Best regards,

          Kludge
        • Marc Olani√©
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
            > It is in HTML format sorry no
            > PDF.

            Page 8
            http://www.circuitcellar.com/archives/viewable/Alldread208/Alldread-208.pdf
            :-)

            Files are located in
            ftp://ftp.circuitcellar.com/pub/Circuit_Cellar/2007/208
            In the archive
            Alldread-208.zip
            (alas, no PCB )
            73++

            Marc f6itu
          • Giancarlo
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
              --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Hummel" <rshummel1@...> wrote:

              > The complete article for the "nimblesig" RF signal generator and
              power
              > meter is available on line at http://www.circuitcellar.com/ It is in
              > HTML format sorry no PDF. You can also request a free trial issue
              > that just happens to be this months issue with the article in it.
              Hope
              > this helps Russ

              Hi Russ and all,

              there is a .pdf copy that can be downloaded the end of the article.

              73

              Gian
              I7SWX
            • John
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
                Read a bit further on the web page. This article is downloadable and
                savable as a PDF.
                Looks interesting and I need a signal generator. This will probably be
                the one...
                73,
                John, W9JGO