Re: SI570 group buy

  • gpolder
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
      for me one please,

      Gerrit, PA3BYA
    • Timothy J. Pettibone
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
        Tom,

        Put me down for two units (couldn't resist any longer!)

        Tim
      • Edson Pereira
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
          Tom,

          If it is not too late, can you put me down for 5 units?

          73,

          -- Edson, JF1AFN
        • jabauzit
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
            Hi Tom,

            Can you put me down for 2 units?

            Thanks,

            Jean-Claude PJ2BVU
          • radman2uk2002
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
              Hi
              Please put me down for 1 of the SI570 units, I am
              not on the list. thanks
              Dave
              G4WXJ
            • T Hoflich
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
                --- radman2uk2002 <radman2uk2002@...> wrote:

                > Hi
                > Please put me down for 1 of the SI570 units, I am
                > not on the list. thanks
                > Dave
                > G4WXJ

                Look again. I see you.