RE: SI570 group buy

  • Chuck Hutton
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2007
      Softrock-40 Interest Group

      Please put me down for 2 of the Si570’s.

      Chuck

      WD4ELO

    • gpolder
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
        for me one please,

        Gerrit, PA3BYA
      • Timothy J. Pettibone
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
          Tom,

          Put me down for two units (couldn't resist any longer!)

          Tim
        • Edson Pereira
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
            Tom,

            If it is not too late, can you put me down for 5 units?

            73,

            -- Edson, JF1AFN
          • jabauzit
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
              Hi Tom,

              Can you put me down for 2 units?

              Thanks,

              Jean-Claude PJ2BVU
            • radman2uk2002
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
                Hi
                Please put me down for 1 of the SI570 units, I am
                not on the list. thanks
                Dave
                G4WXJ
              • T Hoflich
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 2, 2007
                  --- radman2uk2002 <radman2uk2002@...> wrote:

                  > Hi
                  > Please put me down for 1 of the SI570 units, I am
                  > not on the list. thanks
                  > Dave
                  > G4WXJ

                  Look again. I see you.