Re: [softrock40] Re: Si570 group buy

  • Brad Thompson
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hello--

      Please add me (AA1IP) to the purchase list for two (2) Si570s.

      Thanks, and 73--

      Brad AA1IP

      Brad Thompson
      Meriden, NH USA FN33um
    • Jonsson, Ulf J UTRC
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 31, 2007
        Message
        Add me for one of the Si 57X's

        Ulf Jonsson
        KB1PON

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 31, 2007
          Hi

          Please add me to the list for two Si57X's

          73 de Steve G8EBM

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 31, 2007
            Hi

            Me too please Qty 2 Si570 chips on the group buy....

            Thanks

            73 de John VE3NFK

            -
          • aarhus_ca
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 31, 2007
              please add me for the pcb's ? too.... tnx - still trying to get up to
              speed - don't read for a week and I'm behind the 8-ball :-)
              John

              --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "aarhus_ca" <john.turgoose@...> wrote:

              > Hi
              >
              > Me too please Qty 2 Si570 chips on the group buy....
              >
              > Thanks
              >
              > 73 de John VE3NFK
              >

              > -

            • ve7wrs
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 1, 2007

                Please add me for a QTY=2     VE7WRS

                I had emailed directly a few days ago, but my name hasn't yet appeared on the master list.
                Ignore this if it's a dupe.

                Thanks everyone.

                Walter
                VE7WRS