Si570 group buy Status

  • km5h
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
      Cecil K5NWA has graciously offered his website for everyone to track
      the status of the buy. There is a lot of other great stuff there also.

      http://www.softrockradio.org/

      You can find explainations, link to the datasheet, list of those who
      have expressed interest, etc.
      So check for you call and quantity and let me know if there are any
      errors. Because the requests keep coming, please allow a reasonable
      time for recent requests to be shown on the list. As of this moment it
      is up to date thru yesterday afternoon.

      Thanks for your interest. I really think that this will "kick up a
      notch" the interest in software defined receiver experimentation.

      73, Tom KM5H
    • Jose Bonanca
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
        TOM,
        I am in the list for one si570 would like to have 2 instead.
        Thanks and happy buyings.
        Jose

        --
        Jose Bonanca  (CT1aos)
      • Michael O'Bannon
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
          Tom,

          I sent a request in a couple of days ago, but do not see my call on the
          list. Please add my order for 6 units.

          Thanks for all the good work on this.

          73,
          Mike KD4SGN

          > Cecil K5NWA has graciously offered his website for everyone to track
          > the status of the buy. There is a lot of other great stuff there also.
          >
          > http://www.softrockradio.org/ <http://www.softrockradio.org/>
          >
          > You can find explainations, link to the datasheet, list of those who
          > have expressed interest, etc.
          > So check for you call and quantity and let me know if there are any
          > errors. Because the requests keep coming, please allow a reasonable
          > time for recent requests to be shown on the list. As of this moment it
          > is up to date thru yesterday afternoon.
          >
          > Thanks for your interest. I really think that this will "kick up a
          > notch" the interest in software defined receiver experimentation.
          >
          > 73, Tom KM5H

        • Paul Kiciak
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
            Hi Tom,

            > So check for you call and quantity and let me know if there are any
            > errors.

            Yes, an error - please change my quantity from two to one.

            Thanks,
            Paul N2PK
          • joe price
            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
              Please change my quanity from1 to 2.

              Tnx Joe wa9cgz
            • Don Weissgerber - Tradelines
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
                Tom,

                I wonder just what quantities they are shipping at this point to actual OEMs ... you're on track to make a heckova bump in their sales <G>.  Increase the quantity for me (N9GOD) from 2 to 4 since their starting to drop to popcorn prices.

                Don

                > So check for you call and quantity and let me know if there are any
                > errors.

                Yes, an error - please change my quantity from two to one.

                Thanks,
                Paul N2PK

              • Jerry
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
                  Hi

                  Just checked the list. I see a typo! My call is NO2T and not NO2K !
                  Please correct or add NO2T for 2 of the Si570 chips.

                  Thank you de Jerry NO2T

                  At 02:23 PM 10/31/2007 +0000, you wrote:
                  >Cecil K5NWA has graciously offered his website for everyone to track
                  >the status of the buy. There is a lot of other great stuff there also.
                  >
                  >http://www.softrockradio.org/
                  >
                  >You can find explainations, link to the datasheet, list of those who
                  >have expressed interest, etc.
                  >So check for you call and quantity and let me know if there are any
                  >errors. Because the requests keep coming, please allow a reasonable
                  >time for recent requests to be shown on the list. As of this moment it
                  >is up to date thru yesterday afternoon.
                  >
                  >Thanks for your interest. I really think that this will "kick up a
                  >notch" the interest in software defined receiver experimentation.
                  >
                  >73, Tom KM5H
                  >

                  >Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Charles Greene
                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
                    Hi,

                    What's a good size for a cabinet for a single or double Softrock
                    6.2? Metal or plastic?

                    Chas W1CG
                  • g4tsn
                    Message 9 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
                      Put me down for 3

                      Thanks

                      Jon G4TSN

                      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "km5h" <km5h@...> wrote:

                      > Cecil K5NWA has graciously offered his website for everyone to
                      track
                      > the status of the buy. There is a lot of other great stuff there
                      also.

                      > http://www.softrockradio.org/
                      >
                      > You can find explainations, link to the datasheet, list of those
                      who
                      > have expressed interest, etc.
                      > So check for you call and quantity and let me know if there are any
                      > errors. Because the requests keep coming, please allow a reasonable
                      > time for recent requests to be shown on the list. As of this moment
                      it
                      > is up to date thru yesterday afternoon.
                      >
                      > Thanks for your interest. I really think that this will "kick up a
                      > notch" the interest in software defined receiver experimentation.
                      >
                      > 73, Tom KM5H

                    • py2wm
                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
                        Please put me down for 2 pieces of the Si570 chip.

                        Thanks,

                        João De Marco, PY2WM

                        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "km5h" <km5h@...> wrote:

                        > Cecil K5NWA has graciously offered his website for everyone to
                        track
                        > the status of the buy. There is a lot of other great stuff there
                        also.

                        > http://www.softrockradio.org/
                        >
                        > You can find explainations, link to the datasheet, list of those
                        who
                        > have expressed interest, etc.
                        > So check for you call and quantity and let me know if there are
                        any
                        > errors. Because the requests keep coming, please allow a
                        reasonable
                        > time for recent requests to be shown on the list. As of this
                        moment it
                        > is up to date thru yesterday afternoon.
                        >
                        > Thanks for your interest. I really think that this will "kick up a
                        > notch" the interest in software defined receiver experimentation.
                        >
                        > 73, Tom KM5H

                      • Jason Hitesman
                        Message 11 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
                          I guess this is an official call to get in on it now, so put me down
                          for two for now.

                          If we end up hitting another price break I may spring for one or two
                          more to play with as well.

                          ----
                          Jason Hitesman
                          N8INJ
                          jason@...
                        • george quarterman
                          Message 12 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
                            Hi Tom,
                            I am down for 2  please change to 4.
                            I would also like to express interest in 4 off board KITS.
                            Very many thanks for all your combined efforts.
                            73,
                            George, G3NHX.
                          • tazbecx
                            Message 13 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
                              Can you put me down for 2 please.

                              Looks to make a cdce706 look like a ad9850.

                              73

                              Richard
                              M0GAG
                            • dick_faust
                              Message 14 of 19 , Nov 1, 2007
                                Please put me down for three [3] units.

                                K9IVB

                                Dick Faust

                                --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "km5h" <km5h@...> wrote:

                                > Cecil K5NWA has graciously offered his website for everyone to
                                track
                                > the status of the buy. There is a lot of other great stuff there
                                also.

                                > http://www.softrockradio.org/
                                >
                                > You can find explainations, link to the datasheet, list of those
                                who
                                > have expressed interest, etc.
                                > So check for you call and quantity and let me know if there are any
                                > errors. Because the requests keep coming, please allow a reasonable
                                > time for recent requests to be shown on the list. As of this moment
                                it
                                > is up to date thru yesterday afternoon.
                                >
                                > Thanks for your interest. I really think that this will "kick up a
                                > notch" the interest in software defined receiver experimentation.
                                >
                                > 73, Tom KM5H

                              • kf4lmz
                                Message 15 of 19 , Nov 1, 2007
                                  Please change my Si570 quantity from 1 to 2.

                                  I am also interested in 2 boards/parts kits.

                                  73,
                                  Patrick KF4LMZ
                                • ji3gab
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Nov 2, 2007
                                    Hi Tom,

                                    I believe you listed my callsign wrong.
                                    It is JI3GAB not JI3GSB.

                                    TNX Tom and Cecil.

                                    Takafunmi
                                    JI3GAB
                                  • Jose HF Silva
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Nov 2, 2007
                                      If still possible, please add me for 1 off.

                                      tks

                                      73 de Jose Silva - CT1AXG

                                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                                    • R Bishop - W0CNN
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Nov 2, 2007
                                        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "km5h" <km5h@...> wrote:

                                        > So check for you call and quantity and let me know if there are any
                                        > errors.

                                        Tom,

                                        Thought I was on the list, but guess not. Please add me to the list
                                        for 2 (two).

                                        -Reid-
                                        W0CNN
                                      • Jerry
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Nov 2, 2007
                                          Hi Tom

                                          I noticed that my request for 2 of the Si570 chips is not shown in the list
                                          in Softrockradio.org. There is a call sign NO2K in the list. This may be a
                                          typo. However NO2T requests two chips. Can pay you as soon as our paypal
                                          account is set up.

                                          Thank you de Jerry NO2T