More Si570

  • km5h
    Message 1 of 60 , Oct 29, 2007
      I just uploaded to the files section a PICAXE program that based on
      pressing keys on a PS/2 keyboard (that is that extra PC keyboard in the
      floor of the closet) will control a Si570 in the following way:
      Press the 1 key will set the center frequency to 14.02 MHz (56.08 MHz
      to the softrock). You use the softrock to look up or down 20 KHz.
      Or Press the 2 key for center frequency of 14.06 Mhz. And so on up the
      20 meter band.
      This is not meant to be the ultimate. It is just to demonstrate what
      is possible with very simple hardware and software.
      Use your favorite processor.
      Use your favorite band.
      Use your favorite input device (10 position switch, joy stick, tv
      remote, buttons.....)

      By the way, the group buy interest is up to 81. The next price break
      is 100.
      73 Tom, KM5H
    • Leon
      Message 60 of 60 , Jan 10, 2008