Re: [softrock40] interface to a 455 KHz IF

  • Mike WA8BXN
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
      A few thoughts ---
      Spurs may be a minor problem due to a much greater signal level being input
      to the SR-40.

      I would be concerned about stability of the analog receiver and bandwidth of
      the IF. You probably would want to take the 455 KHz signal right from the
      pixer before any IF amplifiers.

      73 - Mike WA8BXN
    • FRANCIS CARCIA