Re: [softrock40] status of 5.0 kits

  • Michael Blake
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2005
      And even more importantly (to me) what about the QXE board.  I am really anxious Tony :-)

      73 - Mike - K9JRI

      "James E. Gutshall" <jeg@...> wrote:
      Does any one know the shipping status of the softrock 5.0 kits?

    • brainerd@bmi.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2005
        I have a Tayloe Detector board that uses an exclusice OR in place of the first FF.
        When fed with one output of the IQ VFO (a AD9854), works great with SDR software
        and Rocky at 2X freq. Can get opposite sideband supression of 55 - 60 db.

        Dave - WB6DHW

        On 1 Dec 2005 at 11:43, windy10605@... wrote:

        > Just thinking again............
        >
        > Since the Rocky program compensates for and corrects phase and amplitude
        > errors, has anyone tried to see if it's sufficient to where you can
        > remove the first divide by 2 FF ahead of the Tayloe detector (which was
        > in there to "guarantee" a 50% duty cycle for proper quadrature) ? That
        > would double your DDS range.
        >
        > 73 Kees K5BCQ
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Bill Dumke
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 2005
          Is the Exclusive OR to correct the duty cycle like with the QRP-2001?

          Bill WB5TCO