PC Rotor mystery solved

  • bob_wa6ufq
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      The link to John's briefcase appears to change (probably on a daily
      basis) so while the link for the PCRotor program worked yesterday, it
      doesn't work today.

      The link to DDS VFO, on the other hand, is to my web site, and it does
      work. The briefcase link was an attempt to buy some time until I
      increase memory on my new Road Runner account.

      Looks like I'm going to have to move a little quicker on that. . . .

      Thanks to all who took the time to help me figure out what was going
      wrong. . . .

      Bob WA6UFQ