Re: QSD sampling question (again)

  • Gary Winblad
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2007
      Sure Ed,

      Well, I am just getting started with these filters too!

      I got a good free program at www.aade.com to model Tony's
      designs. Later I programmed my DDS-60 to sweep the SR input
      while I scoped the output of the filter. It looks pretty good.
      With the aade software, I think I could even design my own filter
      now if I wanted to get to another band. Try it, is actually pretty
      fun to use. AADE sells some good looking equipment on his web site
      too, check it out. The DDS-60 is a great $40 RF generator too.

      BTW, I am using Tony's input filter from his kit as he designed
      it. I did a boo-boo in my winding of the secondary bifilar winding
      but after I fixed it the kit works perfectly. It now receives 8.8MHz
      and not 5.9MHz as it did originally.

      I posted my analysis and results in a .doc file in Folder:
      "8.8MHz Input Filter (V6.2lite)"

      Gary
      WB6OGD