Re: PowerSDR -sr40

  • Eric Stockenstrom
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Russell Blair
      <russell_blair86@...> wrote:

      > The version I have is (ver 1.9.0) for SoftRock, is
      > this the latest version.
      > Question about adding more bands, the softrock has 40m
      > and 30m and I also have the 20m one as well, how do I
      > add the three band and the center frequencies.
      > At this time all I have is the 30m band center
      > frequency intered, but if I pick the 40m and move the
      > screen it goes back to 30m on the display.
      > I have read over the information provided by Guido and
      > have not found this or Ijust didn't know what to look
      > at.
      >
      > Russell

      Hi Russell

      I have modified Guido's version of PowerSDR 1.9.0 to work in multi-
      band mode for the dual-band SoftRock RXTXs, but I took the expedient
      route and hard-coded the centre frequencies. Yours will be slightly
      different according to the tolerance of the crystals.
      If I get the time I will allow input of a centre frequency per band,
      but I saw a post where Guido mentioned he would bring his SR version
      up to the latest SVN. Maybe we should wait `til then.
      73
      Eric
      zs6buj
    • Russell Blair
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
        Eric, Thanks for getting back to me, Ok well I'm not a
        programer so it best I wate for the updated version,
        or move over to Rocky for the mean time.

        Thanks Eric
        Russell
        --- Eric Stockenstrom <zs6buj@...> wrote:

        > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Russell Blair
        > <russell_blair86@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > The version I have is (ver 1.9.0) for SoftRock, is
        > > this the latest version.
        > > Question about adding more bands, the softrock has
        > 40m
        > > and 30m and I also have the 20m one as well, how
        > do I
        > > add the three band and the center frequencies.
        > > At this time all I have is the 30m band center
        > > frequency intered, but if I pick the 40m and move
        > the
        > > screen it goes back to 30m on the display.
        > > I have read over the information provided by Guido
        > and
        > > have not found this or Ijust didn't know what to
        > look
        > > at.
        > >
        > > Russell
        > >

        > Hi Russell
        >
        > I have modified Guido's version of PowerSDR 1.9.0 to
        > work in multi-
        > band mode for the dual-band SoftRock RXTXs, but I
        > took the expedient
        > route and hard-coded the centre frequencies. Yours
        > will be slightly
        > different according to the tolerance of the
        > crystals.
        > If I get the time I will allow input of a centre
        > frequency per band,
        > but I saw a post where Guido mentioned he would
        > bring his SR version
        > up to the latest SVN. Maybe we should wait `til
        > then.
        > 73
        > Eric
        > zs6buj