PowerSDR -sr40

  • Russell Blair
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      The version I have is (ver 1.9.0) for SoftRock, is
      this the latest version.
      Question about adding more bands, the softrock has 40m
      and 30m and I also have the 20m one as well, how do I
      add the three band and the center frequencies.
      At this time all I have is the 30m band center
      frequency intered, but if I pick the 40m and move the
      screen it goes back to 30m on the display.
      I have read over the information provided by Guido and
      have not found this or Ijust didn't know what to look
      at.

      Russell

      =================
      IN GOD WE TRUST !
      =================
      Russell Blair

      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
    • Eric Stockenstrom
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Russell Blair
        <russell_blair86@...> wrote:

        > The version I have is (ver 1.9.0) for SoftRock, is
        > this the latest version.
        > Question about adding more bands, the softrock has 40m
        > and 30m and I also have the 20m one as well, how do I
        > add the three band and the center frequencies.
        > At this time all I have is the 30m band center
        > frequency intered, but if I pick the 40m and move the
        > screen it goes back to 30m on the display.
        > I have read over the information provided by Guido and
        > have not found this or Ijust didn't know what to look
        > at.
        >
        > Russell

        Hi Russell

        I have modified Guido's version of PowerSDR 1.9.0 to work in multi-
        band mode for the dual-band SoftRock RXTXs, but I took the expedient
        route and hard-coded the centre frequencies. Yours will be slightly
        different according to the tolerance of the crystals.
        If I get the time I will allow input of a centre frequency per band,
        but I saw a post where Guido mentioned he would bring his SR version
        up to the latest SVN. Maybe we should wait `til then.
        73
        Eric
        zs6buj
      • Russell Blair
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
          Eric, Thanks for getting back to me, Ok well I'm not a
          programer so it best I wate for the updated version,
          or move over to Rocky for the mean time.

          Thanks Eric
          Russell
          --- Eric Stockenstrom <zs6buj@...> wrote:

          > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Russell Blair
          > <russell_blair86@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > The version I have is (ver 1.9.0) for SoftRock, is
          > > this the latest version.
          > > Question about adding more bands, the softrock has
          > 40m
          > > and 30m and I also have the 20m one as well, how
          > do I
          > > add the three band and the center frequencies.
          > > At this time all I have is the 30m band center
          > > frequency intered, but if I pick the 40m and move
          > the
          > > screen it goes back to 30m on the display.
          > > I have read over the information provided by Guido
          > and
          > > have not found this or Ijust didn't know what to
          > look
          > > at.
          > >
          > > Russell
          > >

          > Hi Russell
          >
          > I have modified Guido's version of PowerSDR 1.9.0 to
          > work in multi-
          > band mode for the dual-band SoftRock RXTXs, but I
          > took the expedient
          > route and hard-coded the centre frequencies. Yours
          > will be slightly
          > different according to the tolerance of the
          > crystals.
          > If I get the time I will allow input of a centre
          > frequency per band,
          > but I saw a post where Guido mentioned he would
          > bring his SR version
          > up to the latest SVN. Maybe we should wait `til
          > then.
          > 73
          > Eric
          > zs6buj