Softrock RXTX V6.2-Board Bottom Map

  • aisea6
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      I made a photocopy of the above mentioned pic but i can't seem to see
      the component labelling clear.
      I seem to have forgotton which heading in the file section i pulled
      the pic from.
      The Board is labelled as " Bottom of Board, Annoted with Components
      from Top Silkscreen "
      Can anyone help as i need to make another photocopy again.
      I am confused with the SMT capacitors.
      It's for the 80m&40m version.

      any help pse,

      Aisea
      3D2AA
    • mikecol2
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        > I seem to have forgotton which heading in the file section i pulled
        > the pic from.
        > The Board is labelled as " Bottom of Board, Annoted with Components
        > from Top Silkscreen "

        Hi Aisea,
        Take a look at the Files path at:
        RXTXv6.2 files/rxtxv6.2_40_30m_BoardBottom_Annotated.pdf

        This is for the 40/30 but should be the same for your 80/40
        version.

        Mike Collins KF4BQ
      • aisea6
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
          Ok thanks Mike i have a look on the 40m & 30m boardbottom
          annoted.pdf.
          thanks,

          Aisea
          3D2AA