power sdr by Guido

  • RAY
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2007
      Where does one find the this Flex-Radio
      POWER SDR by GUIDO release????????

      73, Ray, N0FY
    • Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2007
        Hello,

        I think this is the link to the software of
        Guido, PE1NZN
        you are looking for.

        http://powersdr-sr40.sourceforge.net/

        73
        Thomas, DF7TV
      • RAY
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
          Thankyou Thomas

          I think this is the link to the software of
          Guido, PE1NZN
          you are looking for.

          http://powersdr-sr40.sourceforge.net/

          73
          Thomas, DF7TV
        • wbdmxbaileybobbuttercup
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
            --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas" <softdescartes@...>
            wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > I think this is the link to the software of
            > Guido, PE1NZN
            > you are looking for.
            >
            > http://powersdr-sr40.sourceforge.net/
            >
            > 73
            > Thomas, DF7TV

            I am a bit confused with all the differant versions of the softrock
            kits.

            will this software also work well the the rxtx v6.6 rigs ?

            thanks
            bob
            WB7DMX
          • Tony Parks
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
              Hi Bob,

              The SoftRock kits presently available include the SoftRock Lite receiver kits and the RXTXv6.2 transceiver kit.  (The shipment of RXTXv6.2 kits are on hold at the moment while I wait for a new supply of the circuit boards.)

              Each of the kits should work with Guido's PowerSDR software version.

              The SoftRock Lite receiver kits are single band kit for ham bands from 160m through 20m.

              The RXTXv6.2 transceiver kits come in various band combinations or as single band transceivers as follows:

              a single band 160m kit,
              a single band 80m kit,
              a dual band 40m/80m kit,
              a dual band 40m/30m kit,
              a dual band 20m/30m kit,
              and in development are a dual band 15m/17m kit and a dual band 10m/12m kit.

              Hope this makes it a bit clearer.

              Thanks for your interest in the SoftRock projects.

              73,
              Tony KB9YIG