Thanks Tony

  • g3zjo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
      I completed construction of my Softrock TX/RX v6.1 and did initial
      checks just before going on a trip for 1 week Grr!

      On my return I set up the image, (very good rejection) and calibrated
      it.
      Using Rocky software I saw a German station /P on PSK31 calling CQ on a
      quiet band, called him and got a 549 report.
      Thanks Tony for a superb design. I can see this will be much fun.

      Eddie G3ZJO