RE: [softrock40] elecraft K3 IF and softrock

  • Michaël M
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2007

      Ok Tony,
      I appreciate your quick reply.
      I want to order one kit now and as I'm a paypal registered user I can pay you by this way if you want.
      Here are the shipping details :

      GDC SA
      A l'attention de Michael Marcoux
      Rue des Verreries 44 A
      6040 JUMET
      BELGIUM
      EUROPE

      Give me some details to pay you (total, email address to pay) and I do it today.

      Best 73's from ON7KGK Michael.

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: raparks@...
      Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:45:20 -0400
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] elecraft K3 IF and softrock

      Hi Michael,

      I have a SoftRock verision I have been selling to the K3 folks.  The center frequency of the SoftRock is about 8.191 MHz and I understand the K3 IF is at 8.215 MHz.  Thus the SoftRock center frequency noise is moved 24 kHz below the K3 IF frequency and if a soundcard that can sample at 96 kHz is used the IF coverage is from 8.143 MHz to 8.239 MHz with some spectrum lost around the center frequency.

      So far I have not heard a report on how the K3 SoftRock Lite has worked for any of the K3 beta testers.

      The kit price is $11 US/Canada and $12 for DX where mailing costs are included in each price.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG