Re: 14.100 at 48 kHz rate

  • Claudio Re
    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 2, 2007
      I have used several time a non critical Butler 2 transistor circuit
      with a fundamental Xtal of 16Mhz directly oscillating at 144 Mhz .
      This could be a solution and I can supply it tested .
      I remember well that the frequency of the VNA ocillator can be changed
      and the 148.xxx oscillator was used only because standard for other
      purposes ?
      73-Claudio I1RFQ