Daughterboard won't oscillate on 56.19MHz

  • Russell Blair
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      OK It's my turn..... I can get the Daughter board to
      Osc, I only have one crystall instaled at this time,
      do (I need to have both crystals installed) for it to
      Osc. My input volragw it 11.99 vdc.

      If some one could look at thier board and tall me if
      my reading are on line. I was using a 10X probe TEK
      digita scope 4 channel and 4.99K between the output
      and gnd. PJ100 jumper between 1 and 2.

      Q100 - Base = 5.95 Emitter = 5.28 Collector = 11.99
      x100 - D100 side 4.488
      Q102 - Base = 10.3 collector = 11.99 Emmitter = 9.54

      L100 = does have 12 loops evenly spaced.

      I need to get this board runing before thinking about
      adding a 2nd board.

      =================
      IN GOD WE TRUST !
      =================
      Russell Blair
      QTH ========= Richardson Tx
      CALL ========= NC5O
      GRID ========= EM12px
      FH# ========== 300
      DOS# ========= 470
      =================

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
    • n2pk2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
        Hi Russell,

        >I can get the Daughter board to Osc,

        Can or can't?

        Only need one crystal but you might install
        the 40.5 MHz to see if that works.

        Your voltages look OK vs schematic.

        73,
        Paul, N2PK
      • Russell Blair
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
          Sorry Paul (can not), and I will install the other
          crystal and see if it works.
          Tns Paul
          Russll
          --- n2pk2001 <paul@...> wrote:

          > Hi Russell,
          >
          > >I can get the Daughter board to Osc,
          >
          > Can or can't?
          >
          > Only need one crystal but you might install
          > the 40.5 MHz to see if that works.
          >
          > Your voltages look OK vs schematic.
          >
          > 73,
          > Paul, N2PK