20m/30m RXTXv6.2 kit status

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Good Afternoon All,

      A total of 140 of the 20m/30m RXTXv6.2 kits have now been mailed with
      fewer than ten kits still to be mailed to fill all existing orders.
      Kits still needing to be shipped will be mailed on Tuesday, September 5.

      The total of all RXTXv6.2 kits still available now stands at just over
      90 kits.

      A trial of a 15m/17m RXTXv6.2 will be made around mid September and
      also Bill, WA9PWR, is working on a 10m version of the RXTXv6.2.

      Thanks for your interest in the SoftRock projects.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • wbdmxbaileybobbuttercup
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2007
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kb9yig" <raparks@...> wrote:

        > Good Afternoon All,
        >
        > A total of 140 of the 20m/30m RXTXv6.2 kits have now been mailed
        with
        > fewer than ten kits still to be mailed to fill all existing
        orders.
        > Kits still needing to be shipped will be mailed on Tuesday,
        September 5.

        > The total of all RXTXv6.2 kits still available now stands at just
        over
        > 90 kits.
        >
        > A trial of a 15m/17m RXTXv6.2 will be made around mid September
        and
        > also Bill, WA9PWR, is working on a 10m version of the RXTXv6.2.
        >
        > Thanks for your interest in the SoftRock projects.
        >
        > 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG

        hi tony:
        when I get the on I have working good, I will be wanting another for
        each band that you will have, most likely the 15 and 20 meter bands
        first.

        bob
        WB7DMX