Re: [softrock40] Low-jitter oscillator generates any frequency from 10 MHz to 1.4 GHz

  • Roderick Wall
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 11:49 PM
      Hi Cecil,

      {
      PicAxe chip and a keypad, display, and some buttons
      and one could be cruising the bands. I think a PicAxe might be
      interesting on this one for some quick and dirty Basic programming.
      }

      There's nothing like a PICAXE to do some dirty Basic programming, and if you didn't like Basic you can even use flowcharts to program your PICAXE. The Program Editor is free and you only need a RS232 serial port connected to your PICAXE to program it. Using the PICAXE will allow anyone to change the program for their needs

      Regards,

      Roderick Wall, VK3BKO.