WTB Softrock 40 kit

  • shreditfast
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      Anyone have a Softrock 40 kit they would like to sell?? I am very
      interested!!

      Thank you

      Dan Boardman
      boardman@...
      KI4YZE
      cell 770-377-6000
    • k5nwa
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
        At 08:25 PM 8/31/2007, you wrote:

        >Anyone have a Softrock 40 kit they would like to sell?? I am very
        >interested!!
        >
        >Thank you
        >
        >Dan Boardman
        ><mailto:boardman%40bellsouth.net>boardman@...
        >KI4YZE
        >cell 770-377-6000

        The current models for sale is the SoftRock Lite Rx V6.2, and the
        SoftRock V6.2 RxTx, but if you really want a the original SoftRock40
        someone might sell you one out of their stock. I have one that is
        unbuilt but I'm going to hold on to it for quite a while, it's a
        little bit of history.

        Cecil
        KD5NWA
        www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com