Re: Phase Noise of One-Time Programmable Oscillator Modules

  • Claudio Re
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2007
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Claudio Re" <ReClaudio@...> wrote:
      My interest was captured from such devices some time ago while
      reading the Farnell catalogue .
      They sells the blank oscillators , but there is a need of a
      programming tool rated at around 700 $ ...
      Is someone aware that someone has developed an amateur toll for that ?
      Or a distributor in Europe that sells little quantities programmed ?