Re: [softrock40] First success!

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      Hi Phil,

      The HP function generator should be set to about 1 mV RMS or less at a frequency slightly above or below each center frequency, (oscillator frequency divided by 4),  to test the RX function.  Ground loops may cause additional noise on the spectrum display but for initial testing it should be ok without isolation transformers.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG