Re: How does SDR work --- was: RE: [softrock40] SoftRock V6.2 - Func

  • Len Warner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 1:03 AM
      At 1:58 am ((PDT)) Fri Aug 3, 2007, Patrick wrote:

      >By the way, was not able to take away previous text in the post in my new
      >VISTA email software !!
      >(That is for Len Warner comment).

      Thanks for trying.

      Perhaps you should give up on this Gates rubbish and get
      some software that works in a way you can understand
      and makes supporting well-established Internet conventions
      a higher priority than world hegemony. ;-)

      Still, what can you expect if you buy your software from
      a skilled poker player?

      I use Eudora in Win98SE myself, but my old version 6.1
      doesn't fully understand some change Google mail has
      just made to its SMTP interface.

      I think that's the hint that I should move to Firefox/Thunderbird
      in Linux, which already runs happily on some of my machines.

      Regards, LenW
      --
      Content of a follow-up post should exceed quoted content. (rfc1855)
    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 1:33 AM
        Hi Len,

        I am running Firefox and Thinderbird on my HP/Vista machine, but everything is not perfect ! I miss some functionnalities with these programs,
        and for example I miss the possibility to immediately copy interesting webpages into OneNotes, a very interesting software coming with the last package of MSOffice !

        I am an IT professional and I hate the Gates hegemony and I am using a lot of non Gates software, but things are as they are and I must admit that sometimes, It is Gates stuff have some advantages....and I am become older and oldr and I do no longer want to daily fight with computers stuffs...

        Now, if you are still running Win 98, it is time to migrate to a more modern system ! Life is going on and when it finished, it is finished...nada...nothing...exit the artist...so look to the future and not to the past. I am an addict of old radio technology with tubes and I have a lot, but I also take a lot of pleasure of discovering SDR technology and I find it marvellous. New thecnology is amazing and it is slo true for computers.
        Have a nice day,

        PAtrick - ON4NY