Re: [softrock40] Digest Number 1864

  • Len Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 2:49 AM
      At 9:31 am ((PDT)) Wed Aug 1, 2007, Clive Lorton wrote:

      >Len, why do you have to be so aggressive with comments like
      >" Or are you _trying_ to look stupid? ;-).

      It's a test to see who reads to the end of the email:
      you passed.

      Carelessness and stupidity are difficult to distinguish.
      Density is difficult to penetrate.

      >The smiley face kids no one. You really let your
      >self down.

      Your argument is that, if people crap on me,
      I should keep my mouth shut?
      I can see the logic in that.

      But I don't swallow it ;-)

      I believe posters should walk in the other guy's
      moccasins, not require him to wear waders.

      Regards, LenW