Re: [softrock40] A Satisfied Customer

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007

      Hi Travis,

      I am pleased that the RX portion of your 40m/30m RXTXv6.2 is working properly for you.

      However, I want to be quick to say that the various circuits in the RXTXv6.2 design came from sources other than me. What I have tried to do with the SoftRock projects is supply low cost kits that the ham community can learn a bit from as well as have some fun with them.

      I too am having fun with the projects and I am enjoying using the little receivers and transceivers. For example, a few evenings ago I was able to work Switzerland on 30m CW with the new 20m/30m RXTXv6.2. Not bad for a little less than one watt and a simple wire antenna.

      Thanks and 73,

      Tony KB9YIG