Re: Trouble-Shooting RX on my RXTX V6.2 40/30M Board (Alan and Bill

  • Len Warner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      At 5:07 pm ((PDT)) Tue Jul 31, 2007, in Digest 1863, Russell Blair wrote:
      >7.1. Re: Trouble-Shooting RX on my RXTX V6.2 40/30M Board (Alan and Bill
      > Posted by: "Russell Blair" russell_blair86@... russell_blair86
      > Date: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:07 pm ((PDT))
      >
      >[snip] However I was able to find last night what was my null
      >on one side of the Rocky display, I had been on RTTY
      >the night before, on the same soundcard, and what I
      >forgot to do was put the soundcard Mic-input back to
      >line-input,the Mic input is mono, after changeing it
      >to line-in-put I now have a full band view.

      So, basically you forgot to plug it in right,
      an understandable mistake we all might make
      in the circumstances.

      But why, then, do you need to quote about 180 lines of
      history, now irrelevant since the context has changed?

      ... some of it near-illegible garbage like this:

      > > > Check the Jumper x4 with a scope and see what kind
      > > of
      > > > a voltage swinghe is getting on the crystal
      > > oscillator

      ... and two quotes of your own excessively-long signature
      even though you sign it at the end of the email.

      ... and two quotes of Yahoo links - as if we didn't get enough
      of these appended automatically?

      Whom is it intended to help?

      Or are you _trying_ to look stupid? ;-)

      Regards, LenW
      --
      If you are sending a reply to a message... be sure you summarize the
      original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        >Whom is it intended to help?

        >Or are you _trying_ to look stupid? ;-)

        >Regards, LenW