Re: [softrock40] PowerSDR-sr-40

  • jseager@dsl.pipex.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
      Quoting Guido <threeme3@...>:

      > On 7/10/07, market10gardener <jseager@...> wrote:
      I use an M-Audio Delta 44 and Tony's
      > > breakout box and Rocky 3 interface. With this setup using Rocky or
      > > KGKSDR I get sidetone with no significant delay. On first using
      > > PowerSDR-sr-40 I was able to get sidetone without using VAC but now
      > > there is just a single immediate 'beep' on first pressing the key.

      > Hello John,
      When implementing the dash/dot code, I remember an issue that the MOX activation is causing a delay due to GUI
      > update of all buttons and this interfered with the CW. I am planning to
      > integrate all the sr40 changes again into the new PowerSDR v1.9 beta release
      > 73, Guido
      Hi,
      Thanks again, Guido for your helpful reply. A curious feature is that after a day or two,
      both tune tone and sidetone come back, only to get higher in pitch and disappear again after
      a few minutes' use. I did wonder if using the Rocky interface with its resistor/capacitor
      configuration might be suboptimal for the Power SDR program. Looking forward to the new release.
      73 John G0UCP