W7RJC RXTX pic's

  • Ray Benton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Hi all
      I have put some photos of my RXTX 40M station setup in the Photos
      section. I have or plan to have an RXTX for 40M,80M and 30/20M.
      All the cases are Bud cast aluminum boxes from Mouser electronics.
      Thanks to Tony and all those that provided the oppertunity for the
      enjoyment and knowledge I have gained from the softrock projects.
      Ray W7RJC