Re: [softrock40]

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Alex,

      Let me correct my e-mail concerning your crystals. I wrote that the 35.304
      MHz crystal should work well, and then I calculated the results for a 35.4
      MHz oscillator. What I should have said is that the 35.304 MHz crystal will
      give you a center frequency of about 8.825 MHz. Your IF of 8.83 MHz allows
      a tuning range from -29 kHz to about +4 kHz and still avoids that big noise
      spike in the middle of the SoftRock's tuning range.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG