Re: [softrock40]

  • Alex, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hi Tony,

      Many thanks for the SoftRock kit. I have one from Round 3, and it has been
      working perfectly from the day I assembled it. Your comments on the crystal
      frequencies are appreciated. I will report my progress with the 8830KHz mod
      in this group, but this may take a while since I am still having fun with
      the unmodified version of the receiver.

      73 Alex VE3NEA