Re: Rocky 3.31 - bug fix

  • Earl Rubin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2 2:04 PM
      Downloaded the update and the s meter is working.

      --
      Earl  VE6/4Z4TJ
    • John Young
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2 3:36 PM
        Alex
          I just downloaded 3.32 at 2215Z - I am still having problems that seemed to start with 3.3.
        Program locks up with loud howl from output sound card.  Sometimes I can Ctl-Alt-Del and shut it down in the task manager - other times I have to power down.

        Using an HP Pavilion with two sound cards - USB sound blaster and builtin sound card.

           Until about a week ago Rocky has run without a single problem

           I have noticed some problems making I/Q recordings.  Turning off every feature I don't need to record seems to help some.

        Thanks for all the work you have given to the SDR crowd.

        73 John WA8KNE

        On 7/2/07, Alex, VE3NEA < alshovk@...> wrote:

        Rocky 3.31 is available at http://www.dxatlas.com/rocky/RockySetup.zip .This
        is a
        maintenance release (no new features) that is supposed to fix the errors
        found in version 3.3. Please let me know if the my fix works.

        73 Alex VE3NEA

        --
        John D Young
        WA8KNE