Re: [softrock40] 5 v resistance test off some

  • Philip Hahn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 8:20 PM
      Yup, me too. Mine is complete however I have no phone jack plugs :/ Further testing and use will have to wait until tomorrow ...

      awaiting anxiously,

      Phil, KI4VUP

      On 7/1/07, Steven Gorkowski <steve_kb4mxo@...> wrote:
      Hi Phil

      I figured someone ran into this problem and had the
      fix. I now have the 814 ohm reading on the 5v bus. Its
      a blast to build this board.

      Steve
      Kb4mxo

      <*> Your email settings: