Re: [softrock40] 5 v resistance test off some

  • Steven Gorkowski
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi Phil

      I figured someone ran into this problem and had the
      fix. I now have the 814 ohm reading on the 5v bus. Its
      a blast to build this board.

      Steve
      Kb4mxo

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/
    • Philip Hahn
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
        Yup, me too. Mine is complete however I have no phone jack plugs :/ Further testing and use will have to wait until tomorrow ...

        awaiting anxiously,

        Phil, KI4VUP

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional