AD9834 specs

  • Kees & Sandy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007

      I've been somewhat reluctant to use try the inexpensive and low power AD9834 part because the max output was 25Mhz (50Mhz MCLK). Turns out they now have a newer version AD9834CRUZ part which costs ~$0.50 more but offers up to 37.5Mhz output (75Mhz MCLK) and still retains the exceptionally low power requirement (20mW at 3.3V). Has anyone tried one to see how they perform ?

      73 Kees K5BCQ

    • Jim Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
        i think steve weber was playing with them. iirc the 9834 is used on the ATS3

        73

        jim ab3cv