Re: [softrock40] RXTX 6.2 inductors

  • John Ferrell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2007
      I am measuring at 7 MHz and I have not thought of a handy way to verify the calibration of the instrument. I will give it some thought. I will get back to you with the measured values that I noted.

      I was moving right along with the measurement technique after finding it very hard to keep track of the turns as I wound them (old guy, short term memory problems!) when it occurred to me the method may be at fault. I expect I am going to get to do them all again.

      I am working under the influence antibiotics for a while so I don't think my problems are indicators of anything regarding the kit!

      John Ferrell    W8CCW
      "Life is easier if you learn to plow
             around the stumps"
      http://DixieNC.US
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2007
        I did not note the differences between the specs and what I fabricated. I am at the point of installing connectors & final checkout. I will probably need to go back rework the inductors but I would like to press forward for now.

        I have also discovered that my code skills have slipped to darn near unusable.