Re: [softrock40] Re: VFO Softrock... (I just got over the SMT/SDM jitt ers...)

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
      At 10:57 AM 6/30/2007, you wrote:

      >That's a very interesting question about the 601 parts. Especially
      >since it has a C and /C output which may be very close to 50% duty
      >cycle ? Did you look into that Cecil ?
      >
      >73 Kees K5BCQ

      Not to be outdone this might be a promising part the ICS-672 a
      quadrature clock generator/multiplier, it's output is 4 clocks phased
      90 degrees apart, sounds handy. I need to go to work due to an
      emergency but I will look at it in more detail tonight.

      < url:http://www.idt.com/products/getDoc.cfm?docID=9362887 >

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com www.hpsdr.com