Re: [softrock40] Re: VFO Softrock... (I just got over the SMT/SDM jitters...)

  • Charles McGregor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
      ICS is now IDT.
      Their clock multiplier products can be seen at:

      http://www.idt.com/?catID=9900050

      They look very similar to the 501.
      73,
      Chuck N7RHU
      --- k5nwa <k5nwa@...> wrote:

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
    • k5nwa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
        At 10:53 PM 6/29/2007, you wrote:

        >ICS is now IDT.
        >Their clock multiplier products can be seen at:
        >
        ><http://www.idt.com/?catID=9900050>http://www.idt.com/?catID=9900050
        >
        >They look very similar to the 501.
        >73,
        >Chuck N7RHU
        >--- k5nwa <<mailto:k5nwa%40sbcglobal.net>k5nwa@...> wrote:

        Those are way worse than the 501 and 601 in terms of jitter, on my
        last email I gave a link to the 501 and 601 which they still manufacture.

        Cecil
        K5NWA
        www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com www.hpsdr.com