Re: [softrock40] Re: RXTXv6.2 Field Day experience

  • C WEAVING
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 25, 2007
      hi Sid,

      What I have done is use my hand held scanner tuned to the RxTx Freq  to moniyer my CW sending. This eliminates the delay problem, I also need real time CW feedback in order to send CW. So far , I am at the testing stage only, but see no reason why it will not work for proper QSO2S. If necessary the ant can be removed from the scanner as a crude attenuator.