Re: [soft_radio] SR-40

  • kd5nwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
      I put the lamp from Harbor Freight on my workbench, and I highly
      recommend it, I can now see the board and the parts clear as could
      be. The lamp is a circular florescent and the illumination is nice
      and even with no glare or shadows. If you are 40+ or have vision
      problems I highly recommend it, I had another lamp from Lowes with an
      incandescent light bulb and the difference between them is
      incredible. It cost $27 and it's worth every penny.

      Disclaimer: I own the lamp company and want you to buy it so I can
      retire as a rich pig in Tahiti, and if you believe that, I also sell
      bridges and have a real good deal on one in Manhattan .