Re: [softrock40] SoftRock v6.2 Lite, 40M

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      Look on the righ side of BOM you will find R6 is not used.
      73

      On 6/2/07, Steve Miller <hsmiller@...> wrote:

      A good friend gave me a SoftRock v6.2 Lite 40M kit which has been a joy
      to assemble. The layout of the pc board is superbly designed and it is
      a builder's dream. I do have a question for any of you who have built
      this kit. In the instructions, it indicates that C4 is not used in the
      40 meter kit. I see no mention about R6 (22.1k 1/4 1% resistor).
      This resistor was not in the kit (yes, I measured each resistor with an
      ohmmeter). Was this an omission or is this resistor not to be included
      on the board. I have so far found nothing either way in the
      literature. Thanks for your help. Steve N0SM

      --
      Jose Bonanca  (CT1aos)