Re: [softrock40] Re Softrock Lite V6.2 Boards.

  • Roderick Wall
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Tony,

      Yes, I am a member my call is VK3BKO. I have only just joined the group and I have ordered two Transceiver kits, one is a RXTXv6.2 80 Meter kit, and the other is the RXTXv6.2 40M/30M kit. And I will also order the RXTXv6.2 20m kit when it is available. They are cheap being around US$32.00 each (AUD$39.00 at today's exchange rate via PayPal).

      I don't know much about the Lite versions but I thought that they are receivers only, I will leave this for someone else to answer.

      The RXTXv6.2 kits have only one connection to the aerial. If you go to the files for this group you will find the circuits for the RXTXv6.2 Transceivers.

      You may also find what you are looking for in the files for the group, there is even information on adding a linear amplifier to the earlier version RXTXv6.1 kit that covers 80M and 40m.

      Roderick Wall, VK3BKO.