I/Q Recordings

  • k5nwa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      I sent an email to Rick Ellison about the radio recordings that are
      no longer posted on FlexRadioFriends. He will be sending me a DVD
      with all the recordings, several are during a contest so it's total
      bedlam with wall to wall signals.

      As soon as I get the DVD I will be posting it on the SoftRockRadio
      web site, note some files are over 600 Megs.

      Cecil
      K5NWA
      www.softrockradio.org www.qrpradio.com www.hpsdr.com