Re: [softrock40] Re: Softrock V6.1 TXRX

  • Peter Short
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2007
      Hi all,

      I changed the Two Resistors on the Input from the souncard from 10K to 4K7 (R3 & R9).

      I changedR56 for a 15K.

      Now get over a Watt out on 40/30 Meters, only trouble is I cant seem to get more than 10 watts from the Linear ATM on 30 Meters.

      Anyway I seem to have a prob with my Antenna on 30 M, so next job is to sort that.

      I will see what I can work on the 10 Watts....as long as OFCOMM don't turn up with their Spectrum Analyzer !!!! (Again!!!!!)

      73s and thanks for all the help,

      Peter G4WJJ

      On 5/30/07, market10gardener <jseager@... > wrote:

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Short" <pete.g4wjj@...>
      wrote:

      > I am using the 2 x IRF510 amp - got this going OK.
      >
      > The soundcard I am using is the Creative Audigy 2.
      >
      > I am having trouble with the Crystal Oscillator circuit....
      >
      > What values do you have for C49 R56 R55???? I don't seem to be
      getting
      > enough drive

      Hi Peter, Tony's comment answers the question, but I can confirm that
      I am using the values he recomends, plus the lowered value of R3 and
      R9 feeding the QSE preamp. Incidentally Andre Adrians circuit is the
      2xIRF510 version, I got confused! John G0UCP