Re: [softrock40] Re:Moderator

  • Art
    Message 1 of 32 , May 28, 2007
      At 01:05 PM 5/27/2007, you wrote:
      >I love it when someone ask for help, then after some research you
      >send a lengthy email to help the person, then you met with a email
      >challenge and that my fried is the end of helping out, I just quietly
      >add the email address to my SPAM filter. That person is wasting my time.

      I've had the same thing happen.

      Once, I got this message for a legitimate business I was interested
      in buying a product from. You can imagine it only took me a few
      microseconds to put them on my forever S... list.

      Forget challenge system-
    • Luis Perdomo
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 10, 2014
        This is a copy and paste from the group info page and the first message posted to the group:. 73, Luis NZ5U

        Group Settings

        This is a public group.
        Attachments are permitted.
        Members cannot hide email address.
        Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.

        Membership does not require approval.
        Messages are not moderated.
        All members can post messages.

        Message # 1

        Marsh Parker Sep 17, 2005
        I just received my kit yesterday.

        I found that the L1 lead, not the body which goes to gnd, was
        shorted
        to the gnd plane on the bottom side of the board. I used an xacto
        knife to cut the bridge. This was not a solder bridge. I did not
        use
        that pad for fear of a solder bridge to gnd. I used the antenna pad
        instead.

        Check with an ohm meter before installing L1, the larger pad
        (antenna
        input) just above the silk screen that says C21 for no continuity to
        gnd.

        I had several wrong installs of the thru hole parts because I was
        not
        careful to pay good attention to the silk screen and the small
        oriention line between the body of the resistor and it's other lead.

        Good luck,

        Marsh, NC7V