Re: [softrock40] Urgently require softrock V.6.0

  • F5GKW JPh
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2007
      Hi Danish

      I have to move sevral days from my home
      I will maybe have a internet access at hostel
      I take the SRV with me
      please respond only at my personal email f5gkw at tiscali.fr

      73
      Jean-Philippe
      F5GKW

      From: f5gkw@tiscali. fr
      Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 01:24:01 +0200

      Hi Danish

      I still have a SRV6 30m available... .
      Jean-Philippe, F5GKW
      I have to move this week-end, so don't worry if I not reply quickly to email.
      To prevent spam deletion  please write on subject "SRV6 FROM DANISH"

      f5gkw AT tiscali DOT fr