Your email requires verification verify#fzPXbNCgK4HMdXFPQKpuwUI2XHymMDQI

  • bryanjr@cybermedix.co.nz
    Message 1 of 16 , May 24, 2007
      PLEASE NOTE: You sent me an email I have not read yet.

      I'm shutting down spam on this email account and have not got your address in my "whitelist" yet -- so you'll need to verify you are a real person by replying to this automated message. You only need to do this once for each address you send to me "from".

      INSTRUCTIONS: Simply reply to this message and leave the subject line intact. (No one will read the reply, except the computer.)

      Bryan.

      P.S: The headers of the message sent from your address are show below:

      From sentto-16110173-1751-1180022370-bryanjr=cybermedix.co.nz@... Fri May 25 04:02:21 2007
      From: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SPAM] [softrock40] Digest Number 1751
      Date: 24 May 2007 15:59:30 -0000

        sentto-16110173-1751-1180022370-bryanjr=cybermedix.co.nz@...
        > Fri May 25 04:02:21 2007
        > 4.63)
        > (envelope-from

        <sentto-16110173-1751-1180022370-bryanjr=cybermedix.co.nz@...>)
        > id 1HrFlW-0008U1-Bp
        > for bryanjr@...; Fri, 25 May 2007 04:02:21 +1200
        > From: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
        > To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [SPAM] [softrock40] Digest Number 1751
        > Date: 24 May 2007 15:59:30 -0000

        Chris Albertson
        Home: 310-376-1029 chrisalbertson90278@...
        Office: 310-336-5189 Christopher.J.Albertson@...

        http://sims.yahoo.com/
      • dsp
        Message 3 of 16 , May 24, 2007
          I'm a real person.  Thank you

          bryanjr@... wrote:
          Spam detection software, running on the system "cyclops.prismnet.com", has
          The administrator of that system for details.

          Content preview:  PLEASE NOTE: You sent me an email I have not read yet. I'm
             shutting down spam on this email account and have not got your address in
             my "whitelist" yet -- so you'll need to verify you are a real person by replying
             to this automated message. You only need to do this once for each address
             you send to me "from". [...]

           pts rule name              description
           0.2 SUBJECT_NOVOWEL        Subject: has long non-vowel letter sequence
           1.0 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
           0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
           0.0 DKIM_SIGNED            Domain Keys Identified Mail: message has a signature
           0.0 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                                      [score: 0.0000]
           2.3 HTML_TINY_FONT         RAW: body contains 1 or 0-point font
           0.2 DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE     RBL: Envelope sender in abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
           1.4 DNS_FROM_RFC_WHOIS     RBL: Envelope sender in whois.rfc-ignorant.org

          The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
          open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
          or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
          it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

          Subject:
          [softrock40] Your email requires verification verify#fzPXbNCgK4HMdXFPQKpuwUI2XHymMDQI
          From:
          bryanjr@...
          Date:
          Fri, 25 May 2007 04:02:21 +1200
          To:
          softrock40@yahoogroups.com
          To:

          From: softrock40@yahoogro ups.com
          To: softrock40@yahoogro ups.com
          Date: 24 May 2007 15:59:30 -0000

          --
          Untitled Document

          logo

          Embedded DSP Hands-On Workshops

          William A. Gordon, Instructor
          DSP Workshops, 6803 Kings Point, Austin, TX 78723
          TEL/FAX : 512-320-0032 EMAIL : learn@...
          www.dsp-workshops.com

        • Art
          Message 4 of 16 , May 24, 2007
            Bryan, what are you thinking of? This only creates additional and never ending traffic on the list. An autoresponder running without human intervention is not the answer.

            Please stop-these bounce messages are being sent to the entire list.

            Use this for private email if you wish, but please don't subject the entire mailing list to these messages.

            Art

            At 12:16 PM 5/24/2007, you wrote:
            I'm a real person.  Thank you

            bryanjr@... wrote:

            Spam detection software, running on the system
            "cyclops.prismnet.com", has
            identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
            message
            similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
            The administrator of that system for details.

            Content preview:  PLEASE NOTE: You sent me an email I have not read
            yet. I'm
               shutting down spam on this email account and have not got
            your address in
               my "whitelist" yet -- so you'll need to verify you
            are a real person by replying
               to this automated message. You only need to do this once for
            each address
               you send to me "from". [...]

            Content analysis details:   (5.2 points, 5.0 required)

             pts rule
            name
            description
            ---- ----------------------
             0.2 SUBJECT_NOVOWEL
            Subject: has long non-vowel letter sequence
             1.0
            NO_REAL_NAME
            From: does not include a real name
             0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received:
            contains a forged HELO
             0.0
            DKIM_SIGNED
            Domain Keys Identified Mail: message has a signature
             0.0
            BAYES_00
            BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%

            [score: 0.0000]
             0.0
            HTML_MESSAGE
            BODY: HTML included in message
             2.3 HTML_TINY_FONT
            RAW: body contains 1 or 0-point font
             0.2 DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE     RBL: Envelope sender
            in abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
             1.4 DNS_FROM_RFC_WHOIS     RBL: Envelope sender
            in whois.rfc-ignorant.org

            The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
            open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
            or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
            it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

            Subject:
            [softrock40] Your email requires verification verify#fzPXbNCgK4HMdXFPQKpuwUI2XHymMDQI
            From:
            bryanjr@...
            Date:
            Fri, 25 May 2007 04:02:21 +1200
            To:
            softrock40@yahoogroups.com
            To:

            From: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
            To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
            Date: 24 May 2007 15:59:30 -0000

            --

            logo

            Embedded DSP Hands-On Workshops

            William A. Gordon, Instructor
            DSP Workshops, 6803 Kings Point, Austin, TX 78723
            TEL/FAX : 512-320-0032 EMAIL : learn@...
            www.dsp-workshops.com

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          • Fred Bassermann
            Message 5 of 16 , May 24, 2007
              OK phred

              From: softrock40@yahoogro ups.com
              To: softrock40@yahoogro ups.com
              Date: 24 May 2007 15:59:30 -0000

              Get your own web address.
            • Fred Bassermann
              Message 6 of 16 , May 24, 2007
                OK

                > PLEASE NOTE: You sent me an email I have not read yet.
                >
                > I'm shutting down spam on this email account and have not got your
                > address in my "whitelist" yet -- so you'll need to verify you are a
                > real person by replying to this automated message. You only need to
                > do this once for each address you send to me "from".
                >
                > INSTRUCTIONS: Simply reply to this message and leave the subject line
                > intact. (No one will read the reply, except the computer.)
                >
                > Bryan.
                >
                > P.S: The headers of the message sent from your address are show
                > below:
                >
                > From

                sentto-16110173- 1751-1180022370- bryanjr=cybermed ix.co.nz@ returns.groups. yahoo.com
                > Fri May 25 04:02:21 2007
                > 4.63)
                > (envelope-from

                <sentto-16110173- 1751-1180022370- bryanjr=cybermed ix.co.nz@ returns.groups. yahoo.com>)
                > id 1HrFlW-0008U1- Bp
                > for bryanjr@cybermedix. co.nz; Fri, 25 May 2007 04:02:21 +1200
                > From: softrock40@yahoogro ups.com
                > To: softrock40@yahoogro ups.com
                > Subject: [SPAM] [softrock40] Digest Number 1751
                > Date: 24 May 2007 15:59:30 -0000
                > boundary="-- --------= _4655B70D. D2888F59"

                Chris Albertson
                Home: 310-376-1029 chrisalbertson90278 @...
                Office: 310-336-5189 Christopher. J.Albertson@ aero.org

                http://sims. yahoo.com/

                Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
              • DSNman@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 16 , May 24, 2007
                  What are you doing Fred?

                  --
                  Loren Moline
                  WA7SKT

                  From: Fred Bassermann <fredbassermann@...>
                  > OK

                • tobias ottestad
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 24, 2007
                    >From: Fred Bassermann <fredbassermann@...>
                    >To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: Re: [softrock40] Your email requires verification
                    >verify#fzPXbNCgK4HMdXFPQKpuwUI2XHymMDQI
                    >Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:19:51 -0700 (PDT)
                    >
                    >OK phred

                    MSN Search http://search.msn.no/ Raskere. Rett på sak. Mer presist.
                  • Steve
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 24, 2007
                      bryanjr@... wrote:
                      > PLEASE NOTE: You sent me an email I have not read yet.
                      >
                      > I'm shutting down spam on this email account and have not got your address in my "whitelist" yet -- so you'll need to verify you are a real person by replying to this automated message. You only need to do this once for each address you send to me "from".
                      >
                      > INSTRUCTIONS: Simply reply to this message and leave the subject line intact. (No one will read the reply, except the computer.)
                      >
                      > Bryan.
                      >
                      > P.S: The headers of the message sent from your address are show below:
                      >
                      > >From sentto-16110173-1751-1180022370-bryanjr=cybermedix.co.nz@... Fri May 25 04:02:21 2007
                      > From: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
                      > To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
                      > Subject: [SPAM] [softrock40] Digest Number 1751
                      > Date: 24 May 2007 15:59:30 -0000
                      >

                      > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • p_a_0jrv
                      Message 10 of 16 , May 25, 2007

                      • DSNman@comcast.net
                        Message 11 of 16 , May 25, 2007
                          To all,

                          Please do not reply to this spam filtered e-mail. It was created to generate spam on this reflector...It is a hoax. Thanks!

                          --
                          Loren Moline
                          WA7SKT
                          Message 12 of 16 , May 25, 2007
                               WB8LGA
                                Charles A Beener

                            p_a_0jrv wrote:

                            -

                          • FRANCIS CARCIA
                            Message 13 of 16 , May 25, 2007
                              Steve <swells244@...> wrote:
                              bryanjr@cybermedix. co.nz wrote:
                              > PLEASE NOTE: You sent me an email I have not read yet.
                              >
                              > I'm shutting down spam on this email account and have not got your address in my "whitelist" yet -- so you'll need to verify you are a real person by replying to this automated message. You only need to do this once for each address you send to me "from".
                              >
                              > INSTRUCTIONS: Simply reply to this message and leave the
                              subject line intact. (No one will read the reply, except the computer.)

                              > Bryan.
                              >
                              > P.S: The headers of the message sent from your address are show below:
                              >
                              > >From sentto-16110173- 1751-1180022370- bryanjr=cybermed ix.co.nz@ returns.groups. yahoo.com Fri May 25 04:02:21 2007
                              > From: softrock40@yahoogro ups.com
                              > To: softrock40@yahoogro ups.com
                              > Subject: [SPAM] [softrock40] Digest Number 1751
                              > Date: 24 May 2007 15:59:30 -0000
                              boundary="-- --------= _4655B70D. D2888F59"

                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                            • FRANCIS CARCIA

                                From: "p_a_0jrv" <pa0jrv@...>
                                To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
                                Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:18:44 +0000

                              • DSNman@comcast.net
                                Message 15 of 16 , May 25, 2007
                                  Francis,

                                  Do you say this because you was one that replied to it. Notice I left that garbage off this and my last e-mails.

                                  --
                                  Loren Moline
                                  WA7SKT

                                  From: FRANCIS CARCIA <carcia@...>
                                  > some people really need to go outside and find a life.
                                  >
                                  > DSNman@... wrote: To all,
                                  >
                                  > Please do not reply to this spam filtered e-mail. It was created to generate
                                  > spam on this reflector...It is a hoax. Thanks!
                                  >
                                  > --
                                  > Loren Moline
                                  > WA7SKT

                                • Ben Lockerd