Softrock Presentation For Club Project

  • RAY
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      I am proposing the SOFTROCK RX and RX/TX as a club project and need some presentation material.  If you have anything I would appreciate it if I could get a copy from you.   It should be intersting to see how a group goes about building the Softrocks.  We have a builders group that meets once a month and of course they build in between the meetings.

      Thank You

      73, Ray, N0FY